Special Requests

Fall 2020 Special Requests

Spring 2020 Special Requests

There are two circumstances where you can submit an appeal:

  1. You received an INC or PEN grade for Spring 2020, a new grade has been provided, and now you wish to select the credit/no credit (CR/NC) option.

  2. You received a WU/WN grade that you would like to request be changed to NC.

If one of these situations applies to you, please submit your request here: https://forms.gle/DBHRznKx1Rc8fGZ9A

  • Submit this request as soon as possible after the issue occurs.

Note: The automatic student central option for the appeal process is no longer available